Terms and Conditions of Use
You may search, view, retrieve, display or print single copies of sections of this website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You must not use or encourage others to use this website or any part of its contents for any commercial purpose or in a way that could damage the reputation of Gweiadur or Gwerin.
You may not modify, reproduce, make multiple printed copies of, republish, lend, share, distribute, transmit, broadcast or display publicly this website or any part of its contents.
You must not use data mining, robots, scraping, reverse engineering or similar data gathering or extraction methods on any part of this website. You may not save or store in electronic or other structured form the contents of this website or any part of it.
Please check that the information on this website is right for your specific requirements. Although we make every effort to maintain the accuracy and completeness of this website, we do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions and your use of any such information is entirely at your own risk.
Please make sure that any sites you link to from this website are appropriate for you as we do not endorse those organisations and we have no control over the content of those websites or how those sites or organisations operate.
While we make reasonable attempts to exclude viruses and other malicious or destructive computer code from this website and its contents, we give no assurance and accept no liability or responsibility in relation to such exclusion. You are strongly recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before using this website.
You may link to any of the pages in this website, providing you do so responsibly.
This means that:
- If we ask you to remove or change a link to this website, you do so as soon as possible.
- You do not create the impression that there is any association, approval or endorsement with or by us.
- You must ensure any links are used in a fair and reasonable manner and that their use will not damage our reputation or take unfair advantage of it (commercially or otherwise).
- Unless you obtain our express permission, you must not include more than 10 links to this website on any one of your web pages.
- The website you are linking from must not contain offensive, obscene or defamatory material, and must not infringe anyone’s copyright, trademarks or other similar rights.
- If anyone clicks on the link you provide to this website, it must open this website in a new page and not within a frame on your website.
We will not be able to compensate you for any loss you may suffer as a result of:
- any mistake within the content on this website;
- any parts of this website being unavailable or inaccessible;
- your use of any organisation’s website that you can access from this website (including any purchase from that organisation and any use they make of the personal data you provide to them);
- the downloading of any material from this website; and
- the content added to this website by people using our interactive services.
You must not misuse, hack or do anything to disrupt or damage this website and you must not use this website in a way that may cause a nuisance to others.
When you register for any services offered on this website, you must provide accurate registration details and update them as necessary to maintain their accuracy.
You must keep your password and identification details secure and must not allow others to use your registration details or account. You are fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your registration details or account. We will not be liable or responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorised use of your registration details and/or account.
If anyone complains about your use of this website you agree that we can control the handling of any such dispute and that you will fully support and co-operate with this.
The views, statements and opinions expressed in any of the interactive areas of this website in any form are those of the individual contributors or advertisers and not the statements and opinions of Gweiadur or Gwerin.
By posting your comments or materials on the interactive areas, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, make available, distribute, include in other works, sub-license and display any content you submit to us in any format now known or later developed. By submitting material you acknowledge that you waive any moral rights you may have in it.
You may use the interactive areas only to post content that is proper and appropriate to such areas and you must not do any of the following:
- advertise, promote or offer to sell any goods or services even if you are acting for a charity or non-profit organisation;
- post or transmit unsolicited promotional material, “junk” mail or “spam” or pyramid schemes;
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information or use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the website;
- reveal any confidential or sensitive information;
- reveal any personal information on other persons (for example, email address, telephone number or postal address, credit card numbers, social security numbers);
- post or link to any content that we deem unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, indecent, pornographic, fraudulent, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, harmful or otherwise objectionable (this includes but is not limited to text, graphics, video, programs or audio);
- post content which you do not have permission to use, in particular, material that contains the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- upload, post, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, computer codes or any other components with harmful or contaminating effects to any user or equipment;
- imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any content that is posted;
- falsify the origin or source of content that is posted;
- contribute content with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act;
- use inappropriate (e.g. vulgar or offensive) language or user names;
- impersonate any living person or purport to represent any organisation;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorisation, register for more than one account or register on behalf of another individual, group or entity;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of this website.
We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be protected by trademark or other intellectual property rights, is vulgar, offensive or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
We do not undertake to keep or make available any material that you or anyone else has contributed to this website for any length of time or at all. We may delete, archive, make unavailable, modify or comment on any material, and close or suspend any discussion topic at any time without notice.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to make any changes to the website and levels of service offered and to terminate access at any time without notice.
We may vary any of our terms at any time, although we will only make changes if we think these are either necessary or reasonable. Please make sure you check this website terms and conditions page regularly for any announcements. The changed terms will normally take effect immediately upon publication, although where we think the changes are likely to be important to you, we shall tell you in advance so you can decide whether to continue using this website.
You agree that this legal notice shall be exclusively governed in accordance with the laws of and the courts in England and Wales.